I am practicing as a Consulting Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist, since 2010. Along with completing Masters in Clinical Psychology, I am also Trained & Certified in best Therapies from some of the renowned Institutes of India.
Education and training
- MA in Clinical Psychology
- BA in Psychology and English Literature
- Diploma in Nutrition and health Education
- E-learning Certificate Program on Mental Health and Psychosocial issues in COVID-19 by NIMHANS
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Applications in Emotional Disorders by NIMHANS
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Principles and Applications by NIMHANS
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Advance level by Morphicminds
- Marital Counselling (CBT Approach) by Vrudhi Research Foundation
- Psychological First Aid by Johns Hopkins University (Online).
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Online Training Course) by Medical University of South Carolina.
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Childhood Traumatic Grief (Online Training Course) by Medical University of South Carolina.
- Diploma & Practitioner level workshop on Neuro Linguistic Programming by Mindmasters
- Mind Dynamics & Personal excellence – Proficiency to Neuro Linguistic Programming by Mindmasters
- Sex Therapy and Counseling course by Medikon, Dr. Mahinder C. Watsa
- Workshop on Rorschach Protective Inkblot Technique by Indian Institute of Psychology
- Psycho-Oncology by International Psycho-Oncology Society Academy & Tata Memorial Hospital
I have been working with many organizations throughout Mumbai, which has given me wide-ranging experience in the field of Psychology, with exposure to various mental issues across all age/gender.
- Sentier Mind | Co-founder and Head Psychologist | Jul ’14 – till date
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) | Freelance Counsellor | Dec ’19 – till date
- Aditya Birla Capital | Consultant Employee Counselor |Mar ’17 – till date
- Indira Gandhi National Open (IGNOU) University | Academic Faculty (MA II Clinical Psychology) | Sep ’18 – Aug ’19
- Sisters Living Work – Suicide Prevention| Project Manager | Jun ’17 – Mar ’19
- ICAS India | Consultant Employee Counselor | Oct ’15 – Apr ’17
- Mind Care Clinic | Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Psychotherapist | Jul ’14 – Sep ’18
- White Cross Medical Institute | Consultant Clinical Psychologist | Apr ’14 – Aug ’14
- Thunga Hospital | Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Psychotherapist | Jul ’13 – Sep ’18
- Seabird Health Foundation | Consultant Clinical Psychologist |Oct ’12 – Nov ’18
- Mayurpankh Counselling Center | Consultant Clinical Psychologist | Jul ’12 – Dec ’12
- Don Bosco School | Trainee School Counselor | Dec ’11 – Mar ’12
- Swaminarayan Clinic & Nursing Home | Trainee Clinical Psychologist | Oct ’10 – Jul ’12
Affiliate and member of Psychology Associations
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Bombay Psychological Association (BPA)
- International Association of Holistic Psychology (IAHP)
- International Council of Professional Therapists (ICPT)
Apart from Consulting and Psychotherapy, I have keen interest on spreading awareness on mental health, I wish to reduce stigma and silence related to mental illness, and make a safe space for all, so no one hesitate to seek out for help from professional. To achieve this goal I create digital content every week and post it on my YouTube Channel and Instagram Page and also voluntarily give talks and lectures on Mental Health topics in organizations, community centers, schools and colleges. I have been invited as speakers in more than 35 events in organisations like Bloomberg L.P., Synergy Marine Group, Prerana Foundation, J. J. Hospital (School of Nursing), St. Peter’s School, SNDT College, Gundecha Education Academy, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Nirmala Niketan College, Jai Hind College, Sathaye College and many more.