I am practicing as a Consulting Psychologist (Clinical) and Psychotherapist, since 2010. Along with completing Ph.D & Masters in Clinical Psychology, I am also Trained & Certified in best Therapies from some of the renowned Institutes of India.
Education and training
- Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology
- B.A. in Psychology and English Literature
- Pursuing Post Graduation Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility by IGNOU
- Diploma in community Mental Health for Psychologists by NIMHANS
- Diploma in Nutrition and health Education by IGNOU
- Certificate Program on Mental Health and Psychosocial issues in COVID-19 by NIMHANS
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Applications in Emotional Disorders by NIMHANS
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Principles and Applications by NIMHANS
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Advance level by Morphicminds
- Marital Counselling (CBT Approach) by Vrudhi Research Foundation
- Certificate course on Sex Therapy and Counseling skills by Medikon, Dr. Mahinder C. Watsa
- Psychological First Aid by Johns Hopkins University.
- QPR Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Program by QPR Institute
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy by Medical University of South Carolina.
- Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Childhood Traumatic Grief by Medical University of South Carolina.
- Diploma & Practitioner level on Neuro Linguistic Programming by Mindmasters
- Mind Dynamics & Personal excellence – Proficiency to Neuro Linguistic Programming by Mindmasters
- Rorschach Protective Inkblot Technique by Indian Institute of Psychology
- Psycho-Oncology by International Psycho-Oncology Society Academy & Tata Memorial Hospital
I have been working with many organizations throughout Mumbai, which has given me wide-ranging experience in the field of Psychology, with exposure to various mental issues across all age/gender.
- Sentier Mind | Co-founder and Director | Jul ’14 – till date
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) | Freelance Counsellor | Dec ’19 – till date
- Aditya Birla Capital | Consultant Employee Counselor |Mar ’17 – till date
- Indira Gandhi National Open (IGNOU) University | Academic Faculty (MA II Clinical Psychology) | Sep ’18 – Aug ’19
- Sisters Living Work – Suicide Prevention| Project Manager | Jun ’17 – Mar ’19
- ICAS India | Consultant Employee Counselor | Oct ’15 – Apr ’17
- Mind Care Clinic | Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Psychotherapist | Jul ’14 – Sep ’18
- White Cross Medical Institute | Consultant Clinical Psychologist | Apr ’14 – Aug ’14
- Thunga Hospital | Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Psychotherapist | Jul ’13 – Sep ’18
- Seabird Health Foundation | Consultant Clinical Psychologist |Oct ’12 – Nov ’18
- Mayurpankh Counselling Center | Consultant Clinical Psychologist | Jul ’12 – Dec ’12
- Don Bosco School | Trainee School Counselor | Dec ’11 – Mar ’12
- Swaminarayan Clinic & Nursing Home | Trainee Clinical Psychologist | Oct ’10 – Jul ’12
Affiliate and member of Psychology Associations
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Bombay Psychological Association (BPA)
- International Association of Holistic Psychology (IAHP)
- International Council of Professional Therapists (ICPT)
Apart from Consulting and Psychotherapy, I have keen interest on spreading awareness on mental health, I wish to reduce stigma and silence related to mental illness, and make a safe space for all, so no one hesitate to seek out for help from professional. To achieve this goal I create digital content every week and post it on my YouTube Channel and Instagram Page and also voluntarily give talks and lectures on Mental Health topics in organizations, community centers, schools and colleges. I have been invited as speakers in more than 50 events in organisations like Bloomberg L.P., Synergy Marine Group, Prerana Foundation, J. J. Hospital (School of Nursing), St. Peter’s School, SNDT College, Gundecha Education Academy, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Nirmala Niketan College, Jai Hind College, Sathaye College and many more.